Electronics Twist Grip Accelerators with Cruise Control Kit
- 1. Twist Grip electronics accelerator mounted on horizontal shaft of mechanical brake system.
- 2. The brake is operated mechanically by pushing the lever away from you.
- 3. No need pulling backwards on the lever to accelerate, you twist the hand grip in the same way that you would on a motorbike.
- 4. The accelerator part is electronics which means its light and nontiring.
- 5. When braking is applied automatic 'cutting' of the accelerator due to programing of unique safety feature.
- 6. The hand can be rested on the lever to operate the accelerator instead of pulling. this can helpful in heavy city traffic driving make easy and nontiring.
- 7. The desigen lowers fatigue and comfortable drives.
- 1. A green color momentary push switch for activate cruise mode.
- 2. This function is very useful on highway long driving nontiring because you to keep both hands on the steering wheel whilst driving.
- 3. Here we have not used close loop cruise control but only electronics locked the accelerator when one time momentary pushing green color butten switch. after riched the vehical at desire speed.
- 4. When applied the brake or pushing again the green color butten switch this function automatically deactive and accelerator release to idle mode.
- 1. Electronics twist grip Accelerator switch ON/OFF using red color button switch.
- 2. Accelerator control is selected after or before the engine starts, this one works the other one is switched off.
- 3. The device can be installed in most cars with an electronics gear pedal acceleration with the original pedal can be restored at any moment by switch placed in a comfortable position for the driver.